There are so many new Monster High and Ever After High dolls that are starting to be available in stores in USA that it’s really easy to get lost. That’s why I prepared a list of all the new MH and EAH releases for Summer 2015 (if I missed something please let me know!).
(55 dolls in 44 boxes with 2 playsets)
1. Boo York Boo York (14 dolls, 11 boxes, 1 playset)
a) Astranova and the Floatation Station
Astranova ans the Floatation Station Playset
b) Gala Ghoulfriends
c) City Schemes
Nefera de Nile
d) Comet-Crossed Couple
Cleo de Nile and Deuce Gorgon 2-pack.
f) City Ghouls
Elle, Luna and Mouscedes as a 3-pack.
2. Freak du Chic (8 dolls, 8 boxes, 1 playset)
Rochelle Goyle and Circus Scaregrounds Playset
3. Ghoul Fair (4 dolls, 4 boxes)
4. Frightfully Tall Ghouls (3 dolls, 3 boxes)
5. Wheel Love (2 dolls, 1 box)
Lagoona Blue and Gillington “Gil” Webber 2-pack.
6. Maul Monsteristas (5 dolls, 1 box)
Draculaura, Invisi Billy, Spectra Vondergeist, Gigi Grant, Clawdeen Wolf 5-pack.
7. Wheelin’ Werecats (2 dolls, 1 box)
Purrsephone, Meowlody and the Scooter 2-pack.
8. I Heart Fashion Iris Clops (1 doll, 1 box)
9. Gore-geous Accessories (2 dolls, 2 boxes)
10. Fangtastic Fitness (3 dolls, 3 boxes)
11. Love’s Not Dead (2 dolls, 1 box)
Ghoulia Yelps and Sloman “Slo Mo” Mortavitch 2-pack.
12. Scare & Makeup (2 dolls, 1 box)
Viperine Gorgon & Clawdeen Wolf 2-pack.
13. Geek Shriek (3 dolls, 3 boxes)
14. Frightmares (4 dolls, 4 boxes)
Ever After High
(25 dolls in 23 boxes with 2 playsets)
1. New Signature Dolls (5 dolls, 5 boxes)
2. Way Too Wonderland (6 dolls, 6 boxes, 1 playset)
Raven Queen and Playset
3. Sugar Coated (4 dolls, 4 boxes, 1 playset)
Ginger Breadhouse with a Playset
4. Date Night (2 dolls, 1 box)
Raven Queen and Dexter Charming 2-pack.
5. Enchanted Picnic (3 dolls, 3 boxes)
6. Fairest on Ice (3 dolls, 3 boxes)
7. School Spirit (2 dolls, 1 box)
Apple White and Raven Queen 2-pack.
Don’t forget that this Summer Monster High Mega Bloks, new Bratz dolls, MLP Equestria Girls and Disney Descendants dolls are coming out too!
This is a huge amount of dolls that are being released at the same time. I am only glad that I don’t want all of them because if I did, I would have to move to a bigger house first 😉
What will you be hunting for this Summer? Do you have your favorites? Please let me know in the comments!
Farrah Lily21 June 2015 at 13:29
What a list! Thanks for putting this together as it's great to see the dolls in an organized fashion. I can't get over how many they've released. It's so hard to imagine catching up! There are definitely a few I want to collect, but I'm really trying to stick with getting the original release of each and then only my top 2 from other lines. I love Frankie, Twyla, Lagoona and Abbey though, so I might make a point to collect more of them!
I love the Fantastic Fitness ghouls. I don't think I'll be getting the larger dolls (but maybe Gooliope!) I love all of the Boo Yorkers (unfortunately for my wallet) and the Ghoul Fair ones are cute. Ugh, I actually love them all, lol.
@margaretann23 June 2015 at 20:01
I am glad that you like my list! It's crazy that all these dolls are coming out at the same time. What's more they are really beautiful which makes it very hard to resist buying them… I thought they will start showing up in Europe in Fall, but surprisingly I found today Freak du Chic and Boo York dolls in a toy store! My wallet is not happy now 😉 I wish they released maybe 3 or 4 doll lines at a time, so it would be easier to catch up!